Lester A. Salazar (RA)
Lester A. Salazar (RA)
Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties
94-799 Lumiaina St Ste A1
Waipahu, HI 96797
- ABR®, GRI, MRP, e-Pro®
Local Agent. Local Knowledge. Lester takes great pride in assisting buyers and sellers to achieve their real estate goals.
Who is Lester: Lester is a licensed real estate professional on the island of Oahu. Born and raised in Hawaii, Lester has lived all over the island of Oahu, including Kaimuki, Salt Lake, Waipahu, Aiea, Mililani, and Wahiawa. Lester's experience includes living in walk-up apartments, luxury condos, and single-family homes. Lester has gone through the home building process, having built a 5 bedroom 3 bath home in Kaimuki as well as smaller projects such as a Master Suite addition, kitchen, and bathroom remodels and plumbing and electrical retrofits.
Background: Lester has over 30 years of experience in the IT industry, working for companies like Computerland, City Bank, The Queen’s Medical Center, Affiliated Computer Services, Xerox Business Services, Atos, and others. IT is an extremely demanding field and has given Lester the skills to problem solve and negotiate in a variety of situations while maintaining a calm, cool, collected demeanor. This translates into a smoothly executed transaction for you, the client. Establishing lasting business relationships and providing excellent client satisfaction are essential parts of Lester’s business.
Coming from a technology background, Lester is in tune with the latest technological advances in real estate. Paperless is the wave of the future, and Lester provides a seamless experience eliminating time-consuming documents. Cloud storage and digital signatures allow flexibility and timely delivery. Lester utilizes the latest tools and apps to provide an unparalleled user experience. He has his hand on the pulse of real estate and will provide you with the information you need to make that next home purchase or sale. Lester is also CB University Smart Home Certified. Not only does he understand Smart Home technology, but he also employs the latest gadgets in his own home.
With over 90% of buyers now using the internet to begin their search, Lester specializes in social media and real estate websites to promote and attract business. Internet presence is very important to Lester, as he has nurtured his online presence for over a decade.
Lester is a family man, with a beautiful wife, 3 daughters and 2 cats. He has a deep respect for serving clients with integrity and providing the best client experience possible. Think of him as your Golden Retriever of Real Estate. Reliable, dependable and relentless at retrieving the home of your dreams. Lester is not just a real estate agent, but your Central Oahu neighbor. You just might run into him at the Towncenter at Mililani, Waipio Costco or the new Ka Makana Alii Mall.
Be sure to visit Lester’s Blog and follow Lester on social media!
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, Lester brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate on Oahu. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. Lester is eager to serve you. Here are some of the things he can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. Lester can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things, like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls, can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
Why Choose Lester As Your REALTOR®?
Real estate is not just a profession, it’s a way of life. When Lester decided to venture into a real estate career, it was because the home shopping process fascinated him. To see the faces and emotions of his clients when they find that the right home is simply heartwarming to Lester. He has a passion to deliver an exceptional real estate experience. When you trust Lester to be your REALTOR®, you're trusting in a full-time professional who is trained and skilled to deliver your dream home or get you the best price on your home to sell. But more than that, you get someone that is truly excited to help you reach your real estate goals. Because it’s about your dreams and wishes. That’s what sets Lester apart.
From the initial meeting process to completion, Lester considers himself a humble guide in your home buying or selling adventure, and as such respects your personal needs above everything else.
Lester applies the most innovative and cutting-edge processes in today's real estate market. You can rely on Lester to make recommendations that fit your taste and style but always give you the final word.
Long Term Relationships
Lester is committed to providing you with the highest level of service, so you’ll always choose him for your real estate needs. He will make the process as easy and enjoyable as possible for you. Lester genuinely cares about your housing needs and your experience with him.
Lester is committed to providing good customer service. He listens to your needs and wants, and then comes back to you with a plan that works for you. Lester’s clients continually become his long term customers time and time again, choosing him for all their real estate needs and referring him to their family and friends. Call Lester today, and see what his commitment to customer service is all about! Lester may not be related, but you’ll feel like you’re family.
Why Choose Lester
Have you been thinking about selling your home or buying a new home? You should understand that no matter who you decide to hire, there are specific steps necessary to successfully sell your home or buy your new home. Today's market requires proactive, aggressive marketing and a good understanding of the overall market.
Please allow Lester to explain to you why it would be in your best interest to select him as your next REALTOR®.
- Lester is a committed full-time professional since 2016 and provides service beyond expectations.
- com, Lester’s own personal web site, is a lead generating, state of the art website that navigates buyers to his web site.
- Lester is a member of The National Association of REALTORS® and Hawaii Association of REALTORS®, HICentral Multiple Listing Service and Realtor.com, and a member of the Honolulu Board of REALTORS®
- Lester specializes in Wahiawa, Mililani, Waipio, Waipahu, Pearl City, Aiea, Ewa Beach, Kapolei, and Makakilo. Although Lester focuses on Central Oahu, he also covers the entire island of Oahu.
- Lester cares about his clients
- Lester keeps his Clients Informed
- Lester has a Marketing Plan
- Lester is Proactive, not Reactive
- Lester knows how to Negotiate
- Lester provides Sellers a comparative market analysis (CMA), He doesn’t just give his personal opinion or guess.
- Lester ensures his listings are in the Multiple Listing Systems with the maximum number of photos, a virtual tour when applicable and provides color brochures to prospective buyers.
- Lester provides a professional home preparation guide to ensure your home shows well.
How Lester's Sellers Benefit
- Lester keeps his client's best interest at heart as he works to obtain their goals-to get the highest price for their property, in the shortest amount of time, with the most desirable terms and the least amount of inconvenience.
- Lester knows where to look for buyers and can secure prospects for your property through personal referrals, local market exposure, the Internet and our national relocation service. Lester will make every effort to qualify these prospects before they inspect your property.
- Lester can advise you as to the best methods of enhancing certain features of your property to make it stand out among other properties on the market.
- Lester will get your approval on everything he does and will keep in touch on a regular basis.
- When your property is sold for the price and the terms and conditions agreed upon by you, when you have received your check for the proceeds from the sale, then and only then, does Lester earn his commission.
Seller Agency Commitment
- Preparation of comparative market analysis (CMA).
- Ensure your home is listed in the Multiple Listing Service with the maximum number of photographs, virtual tour when applicable and provide color brochures for prospective buyers.
- Professional home preparation guide to ensure your home shows well
- Attend as many showings as possible.
- Advertise your property on the Internet with a Multi-Channel marketing strategy including a lead generation tool that directly navigates customers to my web site.
- Send out electronic "Just Listing Cards" to prospective buyers.
- Always promote your best interest.
How Lester's Buyers Benefit
- Lester will research new properties on the market until he finds homes that fit your lifestyle
- As a Buyers Agent, Lester will act as a mediator between Seller and Buyer to negotiate the terms of your purchase agreement.
- Lester can provide guidance to expedite your mortgage financing needs.
- Lester will keep you informed and guide you through the buying process.
- Lester will facilitate a turnkey solution for your relocation needs.
Buyer Agency Commitment
- Accompany you to every home that matches your home buying criteria
- Preview homes at Broker's open houses in the area to ensure your home viewing time is used wisely.
- Provide comparables of similar homes in the area to guide you with your offer.
- Preparation the review of all closing documents to ensure accuracy.
- Exposure to all homes currently for sale through the Multiple Listing Services.
About Coldwell Banker
ColdwellBankerHomes.com is your access point to the leading Coldwell Banker® companies across the country that are part of NRT, the nation’s largest residential real estate brokerage. Our site connects you to the latest local listing information, comprehensive neighborhood data and local market experts who understand what it takes to help you reach your real estate goals.
Serving more than half of the 100 largest metro areas in the U.S., independent sales associates affiliated with Coldwell Banker/NRT distinguish themselves every day by creating exceptional real estate experiences for their customers and their communities. But don’t just take our word for it. In 2018, REAL Trends ranked NRT the #1 residential real estate brokerage in the U.S. for the 21ST year in a row. It’s an honor we’ve achieved by focusing on exceptional customer service and consistently putting our clients’ evolving real estate needs first.
Whether you measure our performance in terms of size, sales volume or number of transactions, the leadership of the companies and sales associates represented by ColdwellBankerHomes.com is driving innovation and delivering value to home buyers and sellers. As a result, NRT’s growing presence in the U.S. includes more than 50,000 affiliated sales associates and 5,200 employees in approximately 800 offices, all ready to serve you.
When searching for your next home or a local market expert who’ll help you achieve your real estate goals, ColdwellBankerHomes.com is an indispensable resource designed with you in mind.
"If anyone is looking to work with the best of the best, I can tell you that you need to go with Lester Salazar and his team at The Waikele Group! I am a first time homebuyer and Lester was exceptional to work with! Lester is such a reliable and efficient realtor, and he maintained a gentle, kind, and positive demeanor throughout the entire process. I have raved to friends and family about Lester, and I recommend him to anyone and everyone. Make your home buying or selling process smoother by going with this great team!"
"I have enjoyed working with Lester in buying a home. From our first meeting I was impressed with answering my questions, asking questions about my needs in home (e.g., budget, what I wanted in a home, financing needs, etc.). He responded immediately to my questions, explaining using examples for me to understand what he was sharing with me. Lester made the entire process of home buying very comfortable and easy where I felt confident at every step of the process. He is a blessing in my quest to home ownership. When I asked, Lester provided lists of handy folks, painter, and house cleaners. He helped me make connections with a loan officer at my credit union. Lester was easy to understand and work with. I will refer Lester to others with confidence without hesitation."
""I’m so thankful I met you and you were our realtor. You were the solid rock of the whole process and kept me sane. Thank you for all your kindness and efficient work. You are so reliable and I could count on you along the way." "
-Lisa K., Client
"Lester has been a blessing! We had soo many obstacles in our way and he helped us navigate through it all. There were soo many last minute changes during the negotiation process, that I just wanted to throw in the towel and give up. But Lester stayed calm and most importantly was patient with my frustrations and concerns. Special thanks again to him. "
-James Y., Client
"Lester was an excellent communicator, honest and genuinely wanted to help. He educated us and set our expectations from the get-go so we knew what to expect. He was always there to answer our questions and kept us updated throughout the entire sale process."
-Anne S., Client
"Les is one of the nicest, patient, friendly yet professional realtor I know. He asks great questions to ensure he understands what we want. He has great recommendations, always responsive and prompt. He helped us understand the market, made us feel like his only clients, and most importantly, found the home that met all our needs. I highly recommended Les as a realtor!!!"
-Cheryl I., Client
"Lester is very patient with me, there were time that I snapped at him because every time we put in an offer someone else get. My husband and I hardly have the same days of so when my husband worked night at my days off, he made sure to show us all the properties that I requested. Although we offered to meet him at the locations he insisted to go with him and took us to all of them. The most important thing that I like about Lester is the communication. He gave us head ups about properties and suggestions. There was one that I really like the property and location but the owner want the buyer to rent the it to the owner until they find a place to stay. Thank you for the feedback Lester. It is my first time to buy a house and had no expirience of the stressful situation if buying a house so I thank Lester for his hard work and got us a house within two months of searching "
-Terri Y., Client
"Lester was awesome! So very patient and helpful. He answered all of my questions before I even had to ask. Lester worked. Lester was very accommodating with our busy schedules and would show us places before or after his own family activities. Lester kept us well informed of all the different steps and activities that were needed. Lester was always prompt on all our email, texts and calls. We always got answers to all our questions quickly. "
-James Yamamoto, Client
"I highly recommend Lester as a real estate agent. I am a Marco Polo owner and am displaced due to the fire. Lester was recommended to me so I called him to ask him to help me find a rental property. He sent me listings and gave me contact info for the ones I was interested in. All the while, I thought that this was part of his job and he would get a commission on the unit I rented. I found out that it wasn't part of his job. He helped me out of the kindness of his heart. He always answered my emails and phone calls promptly and was so pleasant to speak with and eager to help. He is not only a great agent but also a good humanitarian. What more could you ask for in a business professional?"
-Sheryl Malin, Other
"Need a real estate agent? Then you better call Lester Salazar. Les is fairly new to the real estate game but you wouldn't know it by his expertise and professionalism. From day one he had a plan mapped out as to what we would do and when we would do it. He provided daily updates via text, email, or phone call and goes beyond the call of duty to make sure every need is taken care of. I've had more than a few real estate agents in my life and this is a fact and indisputable: Lester Salazar is the best agent I've ever had. Do yourself a favor and call Les. You won't regret it."
-Ted Imamoto, Client